Focus on Jobs provides tailored 1-1 Outplacement Services for staff being made redundant throughout the Auckland area in person, and nationwide via Zoom. We offer a range of services.
Career planning will be useful for clients who are unsure of their next career move or who are keen to set some longer-term goals. Career planning is a three-stage process.
- We coach the client through a process of identifying their skills, interests, and what they want to get out of work.
- Based on preferences identified in the above stage we work alongside the client to research potential opportunities in the marketplace.
- We then facilitate a goal setting and action planning process to help get the client on the way to their new career.
Career planning typically involves 3 to 4 hours of meetings.
Preparation for employment packages
Our preparation for employment packages are tailored to the individual needs of the client and typically includes the following:
- Job search and networking planning
- Personal branding
- Preparation of job applications including tailoring of CV and writing cover letters
- Preparing for job interviews
- Ongoing job search support
Preparation for employment typically takes place over three sessions of 90 minutes each (more if providing ongoing job search support).
Hourly rate is $150 plus GST
CV and cover letters will be priced on a service rate depending on seniority of the client.
Please contact us to discuss your organisation’s needs.